For the fourth consecutive year, the Paris Peace Forum resembles the most important players in collective intelligence. Heads of state and government and CEOs of major multinationals, as well as several civil society actors, will gather for a unique hybrid edition from November 11 to 13 to advance concrete solutions to the enormous challenges posed…Read More
Previewing the fourth edition, 11 – 13 November 2021 The case for improving global coordination could not have been made in a more dramatic way than by the havoc Covid-19 wreaked, with millions of deaths and economies devastated worldwide. We now need to build back better, but that will not happen if we cannot address…Read More
Discover the #SolutionsforPeace at the heart of the 4th edition The Paris Peace Forum continues to demonstrate that in a deteriorated international environment it is still possible to advance governance solutions, scale up projects and launch new initiatives. Since its creation, the Forum has supported and accompanied more than 300 projects that respond to the…Read More
Facts & figures of the 2020 edition
The online third edition of the Paris Peace Forum was held from 11 to 13 November 2020 via a specially developed digital platform, convening leaders and actors from civil society around the world to advance concrete global governance solutions.
- Featuring 117 hours of live broadcasting.
- 178 debate sessions and project pitches on the 3-day agenda.
- More than 50 heads of state and government as well as 29 international organizations took an active part.
- 100 project teams showcased their concrete solutions to international challenges.
- 442 high-level speakers participated in interactive debates.
- 12,000 individuals representing 174 countries participated from NGOs, companies, foundations, philanthropic organizations, development agencies, religious groups, trade unions, think tanks, universities, and civil society at large.
The countdown is on for the fourth edition! Join us on the 11-13 Nov. 2021