Internship - Environment and Transition Minerals Program
The team of the Permanent Secretariat of the association, composed of varied and versatile profiles (diplomacy, public relations, communication, programming, operations, etc.), is currently looking for an intern to reinforce its Environment and Transition Minerals Program, to assist specifically with the creation of the Global Council for Responsible Transition Minerals.
He/She will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist in the organization of various events: meetings of the “Acting together for a Responsible Transition Minerals Sector” initiative, meetings of the Global Council for Responsible Transition Minerals, webinars etc;
- Draft reports and notes on various topics of interest;
- Monitor international news on transition minerals;
- Summarize various reports from international organizations.
- Education: Master 1 or 2;
- Areas of specialization: International Relations, Energy, Environment;
- Proficiency in English and French, both written and oral (C2 level or equivalent required);
- Mastery of office software (Microsoft Office Suite) and digitally savvy.
SKILLS & QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent writing skills;
- Thoroughness, autonomy and initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt and work to tight deadlines.
- Full-time, fixed-term contract for a period of 4 months, starting mid-March. Meal tickets and reimbursement of 50% of the cost of transportation.
- The offices of the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum are in Paris (15th arrondissement).
- Through its recruitment policy, the Forum is committed to diversity while evaluating applications in a fair manner, and respects and promotes equal opportunities. We welcome all uniqueness and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment.
- The Paris Peace Forum is committed to discrimination prevention and equal opportunity. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter by 15th of February to email@example.com with “Internship Environment and Transition Minerals Program ” in the subject line.
ABOUT THE PARIS PEACE FORUM
The Paris Peace Forum is a platform that brings together global governance players, supports projects, and builds coalitions to find solutions to the world’s major challenges. Throughout the year, the Forum works to strengthen the governance of global commons and public goods such as space, cyberspace, and the oceans, and to improve international management of major issues, from the development of artificial intelligence and disruptive technologies to the risk of pandemics and global warming. The annual event brings together heads of state, government, and international organization, as well as leaders from civil society and the private sector, around impactful initiatives, with an emphasis on North-South cooperation.