Special Advisor of the Director General
Job to be filled as of :
Under the responsibility of the Director General, the Special Advisor of the Director General will work closely with the entire Permanent Secretariat team.
- Schedule & Organization
- Coordination of the Director General’s schedule and organization of appointments
- Meeting and interview preparation
- Report writing and operational follow-up of meetings
- Organization, planning and management of missions abroad
- Contact management
- Monitoring & Political writing
- Strategic moniroting of governance issues
- Documentary and bibliography research
- Speech writing and preparation of talking points
- Briefing note and report writing
- If necessary, the Special Advisor may contribute to all activities of the Permanent Secretariat, especially transversal missions.
- A versatile individual with a political background, endowed with a great organizational rigour
- Ideally, the applicant would have a previous experience in advising or supporting the Head of an organization with an international dimension.
- Previous experience in the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs would be looked upon favourably.
- Excellent writing skills, in French and English;
- Analysis and synthesis skills, in French and English;
- Interpersonal and communication skills, especially with people from different cultural backgrounds;
- Good organization and methodological skills;
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently;
- Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of global governance actors and challenges.
Full-time permanent contract.
This position takes place within the Paris Peace Forum’s Permanent Secretariat, in Paris’ 15th arrondissement.
Candidates must send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com before 15 December. Please indicate ‘Special Advisor of the Director General’ in the email subject line.