Job to be filled as of :
As soon as possible
The Paris Forum for Peace is recruiting an experienced Secretary/Administrative Officer on a permanent contract / 39h.
You have a successful experience in the position (+ 4 years), an excellent presentation, dynamism and versatility. You are a very organized person, curious to learn with a great capacity to adapt.
- Telephone reception
- Physical welcome
- Management of contact email inboxes
- Writing minutes of team meetings
- Organizing internal meetings
- Calendar management (DG + SG)
- Maintaining the office environment
- Administrative assistance (filing and file management, mail processing and postage, archiving, scanning)
Qualifications & experience
- Professional title assistant secretary (level IV)
- Education: 2+ years of higher education, Bac + 2
- Experience 4+ years
- Mastery of office software (Microsoft Office Suite) and digitally savvy;
- Proficiency in English and French, both written and oral (TOIEC 850+)
- Advanced telephone and physical greeting techniques in English and French
- Knowledge of office tools (software specific to the activity)
- Know how to manage risks and emergency situations
- Ability to adapt
- Be rigorous and precise
- Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to plan and organize your workload
- Capacity to work in a team
- Note-taking technique
- Excellent spelling and writing skills
- Capacity to synthesize
Permanent, full-time contractstarting as soon as possible. Compensation of 23K€ gross annual salary, lunch vouchers and 50% transportation ticket reimbursement.
The offices of the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum are located in Paris (15th arrondissement).
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and a cover letter before October 10 to email@example.com specifying “Secretary/Administrative Officer” in the subject line of the email.
ABOUT THE PARIS PEACE FORUM
Conceived as a response to the rising tensions of the contemporary world, the Paris Peace Forum aims to be the place for governance solutions, particularly in the areas of peace & security, inclusive economy, environment, development, culture & education, and new technologies. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.