Job to be filled as of :
Under the responsibility of the Projects Manager, the Projects Officer will work closely with the entire Permanent Secretariat team, in particular the Communication, Programming and Operations Departments.
- Project selection
- Manages the publication and distribution of the call for projects;
- Coordinates the Selection Committee;
- Provides support to the members of the Selection Committee in their work;
- Registers and examines applications, in close collaboration with the Selection Committee.
- Support for Selected Project leaders
- Coordinates the participation of the Selected Project leaders;
- Welcomes and assists project leaders during the event;
- Assesses the results of project leader participation and produces a report;
- Coordinates the community of past and present project leaders.
- Academic level: Master’s degree (Political studies or other specialized curricula);
- Areas of specialization: international relations, political science, international law, development, international cooperation, etc.;
- Professional command of English, both written and oral (C2 level or equivalent);
- Command of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Previous experience required: minimum 2 years, either in the field and/or within an association or NGO, in the area of international project management, in France or abroad.
- Excellent writing skills, in French and English;
- Analysis and synthesis skills, in French and English;
- Interpersonal and communication skills, especially with people from different cultural backgrounds;
- Good organization and methodological skills;
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently;
- Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of the international organization system and interest in the issues covered by the Forum.
Preferred skills and experience: skills in project management, development, and monitoring; prior associative experience; knowledge and command of other foreign languages.
Full-time permanent contract, employee status, salary to be discussed based on experience.
This position takes place within the Paris Peace Forum’s Permanent Secretariat, in Paris’ 15th arrondissement.
Candidates must send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com before 22 December. Please indicate ‘Projects Officer’ in the email subject line.