Project Support Officer
Job to be filled as of :
Under the responsibility of the Projects Manager, the Project Support Officer will work closely with the entire Permanent Secretariat team, in particular the Communication, Programming and Operations Departments.
- Project support (accelerator)
- Implements and monitors the support process;
- Organizes the Scale-up Committee’s work and meeting, drafts meeting minutes;
- Supports the members of the Scale-up Committee;
- Updates the steering tools;
- Prepares the Scale-up Committee activity reports;
- Participates in the coordination of the community of supported project leaders.
- Selection of projects benefiting from support
- Supports the establishment of the jury and implementation of the selection process (criteria, assessment);
- Organizes the jury and preparatory work for the selection of supported projects;
- Identifies high-potential projects.
- Participation of supported projects in the annual event
- Monitors the implementation of the space dedicated to showcasing the progress of accompanied projects (Space for Achievements);
- Supports the participation of supported project leaders: organization of their travel logistics, itineraries, presentation needs, etc.
- Academic level: Master’s degree (Political studies or other specialized curricula);
- Areas of specialization: international relations, political science, international law, development, international cooperation, etc.;
- Professional command of English, both written and oral (C2 level or equivalent);
- Command of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Previous experience required: minimum 5 years, either in the field and/or within an association or NGO, in the area of international project management, in France or abroad.
- Excellent writing skills, in French and English;
- Analysis and synthesis skills, in French and English;
- Interpersonal and communication skills, especially with people from different cultural backgrounds;
- Good organization and methodological skills;
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently;
- Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of project steering processes.
Preferred skills and experience: skills in project management, development, and monitoring; prior associative experience; knowledge and command of other foreign languages.
Full-time permanent contract, employee status, salary to be discussed based on experience.
This position takes place within the Paris Peace Forum’s Permanent Secretariat, in Paris’ 15th arrondissement.
Candidates must send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 December. Please indicate ‘Project Support Officer’ in the email subject line.