Project manager – in charge of guest’s participation
Job to be filled as of :
As soon as possible
The Permanent Secretariat of the Association is currently looking to fill a position of full-time project manager in charge of guest’s pariticpation for six consecutive months.
CORE MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Invitation process management
- Implement the Forum’s invitation policy
- Generate invitation letters
- Monitor and report on the registration process
- Manage RSVP and special requests
- Maintain connection with the Forum’s participants
Pre-Forum guests’ management
- Assist with the conception of programs for VIP guests
- Prepare and send briefings and instructions
Participants’ management during the Forum
- Manage and coordinate welcome and complaint desks
- Assist with formal welcome of VIP guests
- Brief reception staff and volunteers
The project manager in charge of guest’s participation will work in pair with the public relations manager and in close coordination with the rest of the permanent Secretariat’s units.
- Professional fluency in both English and French languages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Comfortable to work within tight deadlines
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of a Masters level degree (Niveau master 2 equivalent)
- A first experience as project manager for a major international event would be appreciated
Permanent contract for six months. Salary to be negotiated according to experience.
The position will be based in the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum, located in Paris (7th arrondissement).
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and cover letter no later than 7 june by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Offer project management – participation” in the subject line of the email.