Job to be filled as of :
As soon as possible
The team of the Permanent Secretariat of the association, composed of varied profiles (diplomacy, public relations, communication, events, programming, press, etc.), is currently looking for a Program Manager on a permanent contract to strengthen its Program team.
Reporting to the Program Director, you actively contribute to the programming of the Paris Peace Forum events, in particular its annual edition, through the following missions:
- Help conceive the association events, in particular the Paris Peace Forum annual edition;
- Contribute to the identification of relevant themes and potential speakers in line with the objectives of the association and recommendations of the executive committee;
- Include the various Forum activities into the programming such as projects, multi-actor initiatives or fundraising;
- Support the operational implementation and delivery of the program in coordination with the Operations team and other relevant departments;
- Ensure the follow up of sessions after each event, especially the annual edition;
- Help keep the speakers’ database up-to-date;
- Carry out benchmarks of other events on topics related to the Forum mandate.
- Education: Master’s Degree or PhD (or diploma equivalent);
- Areas of specialization: international relations, political science, international law, development, international cooperation, etc. ;
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in planning major international events;
- Team spirit and listening skills;
- Versatility and adaptability;
- Dynamism, autonomy, anticipation, proactivity;
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite and digital tools;
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken
- Strong writing, analysis, and summarizing skills in both French and English;
- Solid organizational skills and methodological thoroughness;
- Good understanding of international organizations and a solid awareness of the issues addressed by the Forum;
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Permanent contract starting as soon as possible.
Salary: starting at €45K (gross/year), depending on profile and experience + 50% of lunch vouchers + 50% of transport costs + 50% company health insurance.
The Paris Peace Forum’s Permanent Secretariat offices are in Paris (15ème arrondissement). All or part of the work can take place remotely, depending on the health conditions and the Secretariat’s Executive management’s instructions.
Please send your CV and cover letter (FR and EN) to email@example.com by 6 September 2021, with “Program Manager” as the email subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Note: CVs and cover letters sent in English are a plus.
ABOUT THE PARIS PEACE FORUM
The Paris Peace Forum was designed as a response to the rising challenges of the contemporary world. It aims to be the gathering place for governance solutions. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs, and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.