Operational Assistant Internship
Job to be filled as of :
The Paris Peace Forum Association is currently looking for an intern for a period of 3 consecutive months (beginning of September to end of November 2021)
MAIN MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will assist the Operations Department in all its activities and perform the following tasks:
- Assist the Director of Operations, the Event Manager and the Volunteer Program Manager in the overall management of the event
- Write reports and minutes of meetings
- Follow-up on communications: production of presentation and evaluation documents for the operations carried out
- Writing, editing and translation of content in French and English
- Management of the association’s database
- Other tasks may be added to this list depending on the profile of the selected candidate
SKILLS & QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Strong writing skills in French and in English
- Knowledge of various issues related to event management
- Good knowledge of the international event industry’s digital ecosystem
- Understanding of the International Relations environment and knowledge of its actors
- Curious and creative, but also rigorous, with a great ability to adapt
- Great command of the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Previous participation in international events is appreciated
Three month internship. Benefits include 50% of lunch vouchers + 50% of transport costs
The Paris Peace Forum’s Permanent Secretariat offices are located in Paris (15e arrondissement). All or part of the work can take place remotely, depending on the health conditions and the Secretariat’s Executive management’s instructions.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and a cover letter before August 9, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Internship – Operations” in the subject line.
About the Paris Peace Forum
Conceived as a response to the rising tensions of the contemporary world, the Paris Peace Forum aims to be the place for governance solutions. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.