Internship with the Secretary General
Job to be filled as of :
As soon as possible
The Paris Peace Forum is looking for an intern for a period of 4 months to assist the Secretary General of the association.
Under the management of the Secretary-General, the individual will support the entire activity of the permanent secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum:
- Preparing meetings and interviews;
- Writing summary notes;
- Writing speeches and language elements;
- Watch and research documentary;
- Organization of public meetings online;
- Coordination between departments of the permanent secretariat;
- One-off missions to support the various poles (communication, projects, partnerships, etc.).
- Knowledge of international relations and the ecosystem of global governance actors;
- Perfect writing fluency in French and English;
- Great versatility, responsiveness and autonomy;
- Professional requirement and high rigour in both written and oral;
- Capacity to integrate and adapt, strong communicator both internally and externally.
- Education: 4+ years of higher education, Master Level 2;
- Anglophone (minimum C1 level certified).
Fixed term internship position for a period of 4 months starting as soon as possible. Lunch vouchers and reimbursement of 50% of the cost of the transport ticket included.
The offices of the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum are located in Paris (15th arrondissement). All or a portion of the work can be carried out at a distance, depending on health conditions and on the instructions of Secretariat management.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and a cover letter before 27 November to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Secretary General internship” in the subject line of the email.
ABOUT THE PARIS PEACE FORUM
Conceived as a response to the rising tensions of the contemporary world, the Paris Peace Forum aims to be the place for governance solutions, particularly in the areas of peace & security, inclusive economy, environment, development, culture & education, and new technologies. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.