Information Systems Manager
Job to be filled as of :
As soon as possible
The Paris Peace Forum is recruiting an Information Systems Manager on a permanent contract to strengthen its team.
The Information Systems Manager will report to the Secretary General and work in close collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer. They will be involved in the rollout and optimization of the Paris Peace Forum’s information systems, including the creation of a database, central to the activities of all the Paris Peace Forum’s departments.
The Information Systems Manager will also supervise the use of the IT resources made available to employees and external contributors. In this capacity, they ensure the ongoing security of computer tools and communication methods.
- Assess and optimize the IT master plan and development axes.
- Define IT security policy, particularly in terms of information sharing (both internally and externally with technical service providers).
- Implement best practices such as legal standards in project management (GDPR in particular).
- Provide training for the computer tools and software used by the Association’s employees.
- Manage the computer equipment owned by the Paris Peace Forum.
- In conjunction with the Association’s current technical service providers, roll out a consolidated database aimed in particular at the digital tracking of event invitations, the integration of projects supported by the Paris Peace Forum, and the optimization of event programming tools.
- Develop, streamline, and manage a contact database shared by all employees of the Paris Peace Forum.
- Monitor process aiming to make these databases the unique tools for consolidating information.
- Streamline, produce, deliver, and maintain event registration platforms in conjunction with the Association’s technical service provider.
- Support the Paris Peace Forum operations department, from the rollout of the digital platform to the event’s hosting.
- Support the program and project departments in collecting and consolidating the information they require as part of the event.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- At least five years’ experience is required for this position.
- Previous experience in complex database design and/or delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of project planning and management tools.
- Command of computer security and information security standards and best practices.
- Excellent command of English is required to interact with the various audiences within the Paris Peace Forum community.
- Interpersonal skills and real ability to interact with audiences from various cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent synthesizing skills, proactivity, availability, discretion, thoroughness, and composure
Salary: starting at €42K (gross/year), depending on profile and experience + 50% of lunch vouchers + 50% of transport costs + 50% company health insurance.
The Paris Peace Forum’s Permanent Secretariat offices are located in Paris (15ème arrondissement). All or part of the work can take place remotely, depending on the health conditions and the Secretariat’s Executive management’s instructions.
Please send your CV and cover letter (in French) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February, with “Information Systems Manager” as the email subject line.
ABOUT THE PARIS PEACE FORUM
The Paris Peace Forum was designed as a response to the rising challenges of the contemporary world. It aims to be the gathering place for governance solutions, particularly in the areas of Peace & Security, Inclusive economy, Environment, Development, Culture & Education, and New technologies. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs, and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.