Digital Event Officer
Job to be filled as of :
The Permanent Secretariat of the Association is currently looking to fill a position of full-time Digital Event Officer for 5 consecutive months. He/She will work on the successful implementation of the third edition of the event (November 2020), under the responsibility of the Chief Operating Officer.
- Daily support of the digital service-provider, ensuring the delivery of the platform developed for the 2020 annual event,
- Coordinating the teams involved in the event implementation with a specific focus on participants’ digital experience,
- Database management and digitalisation of invitations in support of the various populations involved (participants, international stakeholders, speakers, project leaders and partners),
- Conducting post-event reports
The Digital Event Officer will work in close relationship with all the permanent secretariat’s members and service providers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Education: Associates degree (Bac +2) or equivalent diploma and/or training
- English speaking (bilingual or native speaker would be a great asset)
- Previous experience at international event(s) with digital format is appreciated
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand technical specifications and to translate them operationally
- Strong capacity to adapt and to work within tight deadlines,
- High methodological rigor
Full-time, fixed-term contract for a period of 5 months, salary to be negotiated depending on experience.
The mission will take place within the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum, located in Paris (15th arrondissement). All or a portion of the work can be carried out at a distance, depending on health conditions and on the instructions of Secretariat management.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and cover letter by 15 July 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Digital Event Officer” in the subject line of the email.
About the Paris Peace Forum
Conceived as a response to the rising tensions of the contemporary world, the Paris Peace Forum aims to be the place for governance solutions, particularly in the areas of peace & security, inclusive economy, environment, development, culture & education, and new technologies. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.