Digital Communications Officer
Job to be filled as of :
As soon as possible
The team of the Permanent Secretariat of the association, composed of varied profiles (diplomacy, public relations, communication, events, programming, press, etc.), is currently looking for a Digital Communications Officer to strengthen its communication pole.
In support of the deployment of a dynamic communication strategy, you will actively participate in highlighting all actions of the association, in particular:
- The annual event to encourage participation and promote programming;
- The support process for the projects supported by the association.
To promote its activities throughout the year and contribute to the universal influence of the Forum in all countries, the association relies on an strong presence on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat) with dedicated content production adapted to each platform.
Community management across social media channels:
- Support the definition of the communication strategy across social networks;
- Daily management of social network accounts of the Paris Peace Forum in English and French (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat);
- Content creation (messages, visuals, videos) and design of editorial planning;
- Performance and impact analysis;
- In relation with the partner community across social media channels;
Support the Communications Director and Manager
- Assist in email campaign management and performance analysis
- Creation of communication supports
- Education: Master’s Degree (Bac +5 – Master 2) or equivalent diploma (eg. IEP)
Skills & Qualifications
- Mastery of the fundamentals of digital communication and in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of social media networks;
- Proficiency in English and French, both written and oral (C2 level or equivalent required);
- Mastery of office software (Microsoft Office Suite) and digitally savvy;
- Proficiency in Adobe PremierePro or other video editing software;
- Mastery of DTP software – Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Particular interest in events;
- Versatility, reactivity and autonomy;
- Curiosity, creativity, rigour;
- Familiarity with international relations desired
Full-time permanent contract starting as soon as possible. Salary to be determined depending on experience.
The position will be based in the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum, located in Paris (15th arrondissement). All or a portion of the work can be carried out at a distance, depending on health conditions and on the instructions of Secretariat management.
Benefits include lunch vouchers and 50% reimbursement of monthly public transportation.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and cover letter no later than 15 July by email to email@example.com stating “Digital Communications Officer” in the subject line of the email.