Digital Communication Assistant
Job to be filled as of :
As soon as possible
The Permanent Secretariat of the association is currently looking to fill the position of Intern in digital communication for a duration of six months.
This position will report directly to the acting head of communications.
He/she will support the communications work of the Paris Peace Forum, collaborating closely with a diverse team within the Secretariat, and be charged with the primary responsibility for the Paris Peace Forum’s social media campaign.
The Paris Peace Forum’s activities require the deployment of a very dynamic communication strategy, to highlight the flagship event of the Paris Peace Forum itself and its project-driven programming, as well as profile content produced by the Forum and related activities throughout the year. Given its global subject matter, international stakeholders, and a worldwide audience the Paris Peace Forum’s outreach demands an especially strong presence on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Wechat etc.) and the production of content adapted to these channels.
MAIN MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
Social media (social media manager):
- Support the development of communication strategy for social networks;
- Daily management of social media accounts in English and French of the Paris Peace Forum (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram);
- Content creation (messages, visuals, videos) and editorial planning;
- Management of advertising operations (Ad Manager) including defining clear objectives and monitoring the engagement rate;
- Impact analysis.
- Drafting content of e-mail campaigns;
- Manage campaigns via Mailjet;
- Campaign impact analysis.
- Manage media files and related materials;
- Manage the association’s media database.
Support activities of the broader communication team:
- Prepare meeting minutes and provide support to the head of communications;
- Design, implement, and monitor communication activities including the production of presentations, documents and reports;
- Manage website inquiry responses.
Assist with other communications drafting or implementation as needed.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills with a high attention to detail;
- Interest in working with large-scale events;
- Versatility, responsiveness and adaptability in a dynamic, fast-moving setting;
- Curiosity, creativity, rigor.
- Mastery of the fundamentals of digital communication;
- Strong knowledge of how social networks work;
- Knowledge of international relations and/or passion for the areas of the Paris Peace Forum’s work desirable.
- Completion of Masters-level education (or equivalent of 2 years at Masters-level);
- Studies in the field of Communications.
Internship contracted for six consecutive full-time months (ideally from April to September 2019).
The internship will be based in the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum, located in Paris (7th arrondissement).
Gratuity of 750 euros per month and benefits including restaurant vouchers and the reimbursement of 50% of the cost of the local public transportation.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and cover letter no later than 29 March 2019 by email to email@example.com stating “Offer Stage Digital Communication” in the subject line of the email.