Job to be filled as of :
16 August 2021
The team of the Permanent Secretariat of the association, composed of varied profiles (diplomacy, public relations, communication, events, programming, press, etc.), is currently looking for a Communications Officer (CDD) to strengthen its communication pole.
In support of the deployment of a dynamic communication strategy, you will actively participate in highlighting all actions of the association, in particular:
- The annual event to encourage participation and promote programming;
- The support process for the projects supported by the association.
To promote its activities throughout the year and contribute to the universal influence of the Forum in all countries, the association relies on a strong presence on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat) with dedicated content production adapted to each platform.
Digital communication support:
- Assist in email campaign management and performance analysis
- Creating various communication tools and supports
- Content creation (messages, visuals, videos)
- Performance and impact analysis
General support for the communications team
- Production of minutes of meetings and appointments, ensuring meeting reporting and follow-up
- Creation of various communication supports, writing and editing of documents for different target audiences
- Design, implementation, and follow-up of communication actions: production of presentation documents, performance assessments, and reporting
- Managing the main contact inbox
Press relations support
- Managing the press and media database
- Ensuring consistent monitoring of international media in relation to the themes of the Forum and the supported projects and initiatives
Education: Master’s Degree (Bac +5 – Master 2) or equivalent diploma (eg. IEP)
Skills & Qualifications
- Mastery of the fundamentals of digital communication and in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of social media networks;
- Proficiency in English and French, both written and oral (C2 level or equivalent required);
- Mastery of office software (Microsoft Office Suite) and digitally savvy;
- Proficiency in Adobe PremierePro or other video editing software;
- Mastery of DTP software – Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Particular interest in events;
- Versatility, reactivity and autonomy;
- Curiosity, creativity, rigour;
- Familiarity with international relations desired
Full-time temporary contract starting as soon as possible for a duration of 5 months. Salary to be determined depending on experience.
The position will be based in the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum, located in Paris (15th arrondissement). All or a portion of the work can be carried out at a distance, depending on health conditions and on the instructions of Secretariat management.
Benefits include lunch vouchers and 50% reimbursement of monthly public transportation.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and cover letter no later than 31 July by email to email@example.com stating “Communications Officer” in the subject line of the email.
ABOUT THE PARIS PEACE FORUM
The Paris Peace Forum was designed as a response to the rising challenges of the contemporary world, a gathering place for governance solutions. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs, and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.