Job to be filled as of :
The Paris Peace Forum is recruiting an Accreditations Officer on a fixed-term contract to strengthen its team. The Accreditations Officer will support the invitation process as part of the fourth edition of the Paris Peace Forum, which will take place from 11-13 November 2021.
The Accreditations Officer will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and the Head of institutional, diplomatic, and protocol relations. They will also provide support to the Permanent Secretariat’s other departments, when needed.
The Accreditations Officer is tasked with the following responsibilities:
Accreditations process management:
- implement the accreditations policy;
- monitor and report on the registration process;
- manage claims and special requests; and
- manage the relationship with various participant categories.
Guest participation preparation:
- support the development of VIP programs; and
- support the design and distribution of logistical briefings.
Contribution to the Forum’s annual report:
- gather, summarize, and share participation key figures.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred (political science)
- Specialty: international relations, political science, international law, development, international cooperation, etc.
- Professional command of French and English (C1 level required).
- Good command of the Microsoft Office pack and digital tools. Knowledge of Filemaker would be a plus.
- Experience in supporting participant management for international events.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, in particular with people from various cultural backgrounds.
Full-time, fixed-term contract for a period of 8 months, starting in May 2021.
The Paris Peace Forum’s Permanent Secretariat offices are located in Paris (15ème arrondissement). All or part of the work can take place remotely, depending on the health conditions and the Secretariat’s Executive management’s instructions.
Salary to be determined based on profile and experience.
In order to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 17 May, with “Accreditations Officer” as the email subject line.
ABOUT THE PARIS PEACE FORUM
The Paris Peace Forum was designed as a response to the rising challenges of the contemporary world. It aims to be the gathering place for governance solutions, particularly in the areas of Peace & Security, Inclusive economy, Environment, Development, Culture & Education, and New technologies. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs, and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.