The Right Time for a Global Pact for the Environment?
12 November 2018
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
We are headed to a +5°C world! Despite multi-stakeholder commitments to the Paris Agreement, Planet Earth is changing. Could a universal right to a sound environment and the duty to take care of our planet be the answer? Engage with the initiators of the Global Pact for the Environment at the Forum.
- Pacte mondial pour l’environnement
- Laurent FABIUS, President, French Constitutional Court
- Pierre HEILBRONN, Vice-President Policy & Partnerships, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Hindou Oumarou IBRAHIM, Coordinator, Indigenous Women and People Association
- Carlos ALVARADO QUESADA, President of the Republic of Costa Rica
- Macky SALL, President of the Republic of Senegal
- Raphaël KAHANE, Journalist, France 24