Inequalities: Globalization Shooting Itself in the Foot?
12 November 2018
1:15 pm – 2:45 pm
Unequal wealth distribution and growing income disparities have resulted in scepticism and outright rejection of globalization. How can we bridge the gap and develop a fairer system that benefits all? Engage our panelists in the Agora!
- Global Deal for Decent Work and Inclusive Growth
- Sabina DEWAN, President and Executive Director, JustJobs Network
- Angel GURRIA, Secretary-General, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Lise KINGO, Executive Director, United Nations Global Compact
- Guy RYDER, Director-General, International Labor Organization
- Jeffrey SACHS, Director, United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- Lindsay COATES, Managing-Director, BRAC