Gender Equality: Is Time Up?
12 November 2018
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Out of almost 200 countries worldwide, only 26 have a female foreign minister. This is only one example of the global imbalances when it comes to gender equality, often rooted in the underlying societal configurations. What can be done to make gender equality a reality? Join the conversation with leading policy-makers and activists!
- Projet d’appui à la budgétisation sensible au genre au Royaume du Maroc
- Gilbert HOUNGBO, President, International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Elizabeth NYAMAYARO, Global Head of the HeForShe Initiative, UN Women
- Gabriela RAMOS, Chief of Staff, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Rémy RIOUX, Chief Executive Officer, Agence française de développement
- Mary ROBINSON, former President of Ireland, Chair, The Elders
- Annette YOUNG, Host of “The 51 %”, France 24