Event Assistant - Internship
The Paris Peace Forum Association is looking for an intern for 3 months (from early September to end of November 2022) to assist the Operations Department.
You will assist the Operations Department with all its activities, and will carry out the following tasks:
- Assist the Chief Operating Officer, the Event Officer, and/or the Digital Event Officer in the overall management of the event
- Writing of meeting reports and minutes
- Monitoring communications: production of presentation documents and assessment of the operations carried out
- Writing and translating content in French and English
- Management of the association’s database
- Strong writing skills in both French and English
- Knowledge of the different issues concerning event management
- Good command of the digital ecosystem of the international event industry
- Curious and creative, but also rigorous, and with a capacity to adapt quickly
- English speaking (native speaker would be ideal)
- Previous participation in international events is appreciated
Three consecutive months full-time internship (from September to December 2022).
The internship will take place in the Permanent Secretariat of the Paris Peace Forum, located in Paris (15th arrondissement).
Compensation of 750 euros per month, luncheon vouchers and reimbursement of 50% of the cost of the transport ticket.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and cover letter no later than 30 September 2022 by email to email@example.com stating “Internship Operations Department” in the subject line of the email.
ABOUT THE PARIS PEACE FORUM
Conceived as a response to the rising tensions of the contemporary world, the Paris Peace Forum aims to be the place for governance solutions, particularly in the areas of peace & security, inclusive economy, environment, development, culture & education, and new technologies. Based on the belief that international cooperation is crucial to meeting global challenges and ensuring lasting peace, the Paris Peace Forum aims to bring together all global governance actors (states, international organizations, companies, foundations, NGOs and civil society as a whole) around concrete projects and initiatives.