Application form 2020
Important Reminder: The Paris Peace Forum showcases concrete solutions to crucial cross-border challenges within the framework of its six themes. These are either normative projects (legal instruments, standards and best practices) or capacity-building projects (model, approach, tools and mechanisms to fill a global governance gap).
This year, the Forum will emphasize projects and initiatives from around the world seeking to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, improve our collective resilience and build a more robust and sustainable world. Particular attention will be paid to projects improving the governance of health, the use and regulation of digital tools and platforms to respond to the crisis and supporting the civil society and economic activity in times of pandemics.
In addition, initiatives addressing other global governance issues will also be highlighted in the Forum, especially those related to the following objectives:
- Constructing more solid security architectures
- Reconciling development finance with climate efforts
- Bouncing back after Coronavirus and improving tools of resilience
- Crafting sustainable capitalism
- Protecting the oceans
- Improving access to clean water
- Making outer space safe and sustainable
- Securing cyberspace
- Regulating the use of data and AI
- Enhancing the governance of education
- Ensuring gender equality
Before submitting your application, please make sure that your project fulfils all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Rules of the Call for Projects. In order to ensure the relevance of the project for the Paris Peace Forum, we highly recommend that you:
- Read the FAQs carefully
- Read the content of the projects showcased during the previous editions of the Forum
- Read the Rules of the Call for Projects which defines the conditions for participation
Before completing your application, please make sure to read all the questions. The Selection Committee will assess the relevance of the projects based solely on the information contained in the application form. We advise you to carefully complete this application form, making sure to be as specific as possible while answering the questions.