Bounce back to a better planet at this first-of-its-kind event
From the 11 to 13 of November 2020, the third edition of the Paris Peace Forum will gather the international community to bounce back better from the COVID-19 pandemic. All actors of global governance are invited to participate in this unprecedented event: an exclusive hybrid experience happening both in Paris and online.
Connect to this historical occasion as we construct the post Covid-19 world
Whether online or in Paris, all registered participants will be able to take part in a historical moment alongside French President Emmanuel Macron, Dr. Tedros Ghebreyesus of the WHO, Kristalina Georgieva of the IMF, former US Secretary of State John Kerry, and many more!
Join us in Paris from the comfort of your home!
Participating online in this third edition gives you exclusive access to every aspect of the event and to the personalities that will participate. More than a simple window on what’s happening in Paris, the specially developed digital platform offers participants from all corners of the globe the same opportunities for networking and exchange that have made the Forum a success these past two years.
Far more than a video stream: a full interactive experience
From the comfort of their own homes, online participants will be fully immersed, with a direct connection to interact with all that is happening in Paris and beyond. Join us online not only to navigate the rich debate program and interact with high level personalities, but also to access dynamic networking tools, explore 100 initiatives to respond to today’s greatest challenges in the Space for Solutions and more!
The digital platform allows online participants to:
- Connect with other participants via dynamic networking tools able to algorithmically match you with other like-minded actors of global governance.
- Exchange on topics important to you with other participants via dynamic live chat & video tools.
- Discover 100 #SolutionsforPeace in the Space for Solutions, watch each project’s pitch and connect with the project leaders.
- Explore each and every panel on the rich agenda of debate sessions, both live and replay.
- Share your ideas and interact directly with panel speakers via Question & Answer tools and audience polling.
- Create your own personalized agenda with debate sessions, pitches and networking meetings so you don’t miss a single moment.
- Learn about topics of interest by participating in online workshops hosted by the Forum’s partners.