Each year in the Space for Solutions, the Paris Peace Forum features concrete governance solutions which take on global challenges related to the 6 themes comprising the focus of the annual event: Peace & Security, New Technologies, Development, Inclusive Economy, Environment, and Culture & Education.
Throughout the Forum, each project will have to opportunity to pitch their initiative before an audience of diverse actors. The pitch agenda also includes some familiar faces, as the Scale-up projects benefitting from one year of support by the Forum in 2020 return to present their progress. Incredible personalities from around the globe will share their solutions to the worlds greatest challenges. This year on the pitch agenda, you will find:
- Hilde Hardeman, Head of the European Commision Service for Foreign Policy Instruments presenting the initiative “Inform and protect” on the 11 November
- Anna Frellson, CEO of the Maternity Foundation presenting “The Safe Delivery Program” on the 11 November
- Martin Geiger, Deputy Secretary General and Director of Research, Alliance of Global Talent Organizations (AGTO) presenting their initative “Using the Pandemic as a Watershed Moment for Realising Global Governance of Talent Mobility” the 12 November
- Blaise Desbordes, Director General of Max Havelaar France pitching “L’Initiative Textile Equitable : partenariat pour une filière textile mondialisée et durable” the 12 November
- Frank Matsaert, CEO Trademark East Africa pitching “Safe Trade as a way to peace in Africa” the 12 November
- Cristina Tardáguila, Associate Director of The International Fact Checking Network presenting their “CoronavirusFacts Alliance” the 12 November
- Charlotte Slente, Secretary General of the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) introducing the “Programme de Leadership Féminin pour une Gouvernance Inclusive de la Sécurité dans le Sahel” initiative the 12 November
- Delphine O, Secretary General of the Generation Equality Forum presenting the initiative the 13 November
- Ilona Szabó, Executive Director of the Ingarapé Institute pitching the “Mapping Environmental Crime in the Amazon Basin” initiative the 13 November
And many more!