The deadline of the Call for Projects is extended! You now have until Wednesday 24 June 2020 at 6pm (Paris time) or 4pm (GMT) to submit your application to participate in the 2020 edition of the Paris Peace Forum.
Bouncing Back to a Better Planet
In 2020, the world is facing a transnational challenge in the form of a worldwide health crisis. This year, given the extraordinary context of the Coronavirus pandemic, the Forum will emphasize projects and initiatives from around the world seeking to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, improve our collective resilience and build a more robust and sustainable world. Particular attention will be paid to projects improving:
- the global governance of health;
- the use and regulation of digital tools and platforms to respond to the crisis;
- the support of civil society and economic activity in times of pandemics.
In addition, initiatives addressing other global governance issues will also be highlighted in the Forum, particularly those related to the following objectives:
- Constructing more solid security architectures
- Reconciling development finance with climate efforts
- Crafting sustainable capitalism
- Protecting the oceans
- Improving access to clean water
- Making outer space safe and sustainable
- Securing cyberspace
- Regulating the use of data and AI
- Enhancing the governance of education
- Ensuring gender equality
Given the unprecedented situation and the uncertainty of its international development, the Paris Peace Forum has decided to extend the Call for Projects application deadline, in order to ensure organizations have ample time to formulate such initiatives and prepare their online applications. Previously scheduled to close 12 May, the 2020 Call for Projects will now remain open until Wednesday 24 June at 6pm (Paris time / 4pm GMT).
Updated 2020 Agenda – DON’T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE
|12 March 2020||Call for Projects opened|
|24 June 2020||Deadline for the Call for Projects|
|23 July 2020||Selection Committee review|
|3 August 2020||Announcement of the projects selected to participate|