After an intense two-month Call for Projects, it’s now time to review the numerous applications received…
Our Selection Committee will meet on 7 June
to select up to 120 innovative solutions.
Members will examinate all project submissions considering criteria, including the political relevance of the challenge tackled and the innovative character of the solution submitted.
Those ten members are working in different organizations and were chosen for their experience and expertise.
- Soundouss BOUHIA Program Officer | Royal Court of Morocco
- Nathalie DELAPALME Executive Director | Mo Ibrahim Foundation
- Hala FADEL President | MIT Enterprise Forum
- Marc HECKER Researcher at the Security Studies Center, Director of Publications and Editor-in-Chief of Politique étrangère | Institut français des relations internationals (Ifri)
- Olivier LAVINAL Program Manager | World Bank Group (WBG).
- Nora MÜLLER Executive Director of International Affairs and Director of the Berlin Office | Körber Foundation
- Stewart PATRICK Senior Fellow in Global Governance and Director of the International Institutions and Global Governance Program (IIGG) | Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
- Noëlla RICHARD Youth Team Leader | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Vanessa SCHERRER Vice President for International Affairs | Sciences Po
- Justin VAÏSSE Director General | Paris Peace Forum
The Paris Peace Forum is a fantastic Opportunity to show that optimism wins over pessimism, and that we can collectively reinvent and nurture multilateralism.
Noëlla Richard, Youth Team Leader at UNDP
Selected projects to participate in our second edition will be announced on 18 June.
These projects will give the general philsophy as well as the subjects of the program of the event.
In June, you will be able to request your invitation to attend the 2019 Paris Peace Forum on 11-13 November à la Grande Halle de La Villette In Paris!